Edgar Barranco - Sample code
- https://developer.mbed.org/users/ebarranco/code/DRA818lib. ARM mbed library written for the Dorji DRA818 VHF or UHF radio module.
- https://hackaday.io/post/50874. I designed and developed a capacitive touch Morse code key as an entry to the 2016 Hackaday.io 1kb challenge.
- ESP8266 code for the ESP-01 module to display the market value of crypto currencies using an i2c LCD screen.
- The code consists of two parts and is used to track the location of a weather balloon, as well as to log telemetry data from over 100,000ft away. It was written as a volunteer contribution to the Gloversville Enlarged School District High Altitude Achievement Club.
- Payload - Code for ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0 with LoRa, GPS, a series of sensors, and SD card. It logs sensor values and broadcasts telemetry data which is received by the ground stations over LoRa.
- Ground control - Code for ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0 processor with GPS, LoRa, and Bluetooth.
- Wii mote controlled RC car via arduino. An older (2009) arduino hobby project I made to controll an RC car using a Wii mote.